Jon Finkel has written for Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness, GQ, Details, The New York Times, AskMen.com, ComedyCentral.com and many more. He currently writes for Yahoo! Sports’ ThePostGame.com. Jon has interviewed hundreds of athletes and written cover stories, columns and features on everyone from Hall of Famers to Olympic champions to Wiffle ball stars. As an author, Jon wrote the top selling humor/advice book The Three Dollar Scholar – Awesome Advice for Acing Life’s Major Decisions and Mindless Debates. His newest book is an exercise plan for new fathers called: The Dadvantage – Stay in Shape on No Sleep with No Time and No Equipment.
- Throwback Thursday College Football Series – Yahoo! Sports’ ThePostGame.com
- Why I Love the Worst Owner in Sports, the Marlins’ Jeffrey Loria – Yahoo! Sports’ ThePostGame.com
- Finally, An A-Rod We Can Root For – Yahoo! Sports’ ThePostGame.com
- Appearance on Soccer Morning w/ Jason Davis and ESPN’s Alexi Lalas
- Why Soccer Is The Last Sport For Grown Ups – Yahoo! Sports’ ThePostGame.com